What are cookies?
You can avoid the cookies by changing the settings on your browser (check the help section of your browser on how to do it). Be aware that the disabling of cookies you will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. The disabling of cookies will generally result in the deactivation of certain functionalities and resources of this website. As such, it is recommended that you don’t disable your cookies.
- Cookies related to the Account
- Cookies related to Login
- Cookies related to your email
This website offers subscription services n an informational way, or email, and cookies can be used to remember if you are already signed up and if you should be shown certain notifications for certain types of users.
- Cookies related to searches
- Cookies related to formularies
When you give us data through a formulary as the ones found in the contact pages or in the formularies of comments, the cookies can be configured to remember the user details for future times.
- Website preference cookies
To provide you the best experience on this website, we will offer you the possibility of defining your preferences of how the website adapts to your preferred experience. To remember your preferences, we must define cookies so that the information can be stored and used anytime you interact with a page on the website.
3rd party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the solutions for analytics more widely used and trusted on the internet, to help us how you interact with the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can monitor items such as how long you’re on the website for and the pages visited, so that we can continue producing content tailored to you.
For more information regarding cookies from Google Analytics, check its official page.
- Periodically, we test new resources and make changes in the way the website is shown. When we are still testing new resources, those cookies can be used to guarantee that you receive an experience consistent while on the website, along with understand which optimizations are preferred by users.
- The 3rd party analyses are used to monitor and measure the use of this website, so that we can continut to provide you with a good experience. These cookies can monitor itens such as the time you spend on the website, and the pages visited, which helps us improve your experience
We hope that you are clarified and, as mentioned before, if there’s anything you are not sure if you need or not, it’s generally better to have the cookies activated, if they interfere with any of the website features.
This policy is valid as of July 2020